Let's see the benefits of working with a manufacturer below:
- Better pricing (anywhere between 1 to 30% depending on the product and circumstances).
- Consistency in product quality.
- A lot of time that is required to communicate through a trading company is saved. Also, no mediator means fewer chances of misunderstandings happening which speeds up the product delivery process.
- Fewer chances of your product idea being copied/stolen because the number of companies involved in your project lessens by 1.
- It allows sellers to form a closer relationship with manufacturers. Eventually, you get to go on a visit which turns good in terms of better pricing, payment, new product ideas and you also get to learn about the actual manufacturing/supply chain process.
- In the case of a supplier messing up the quality of a large order, you can always have a better chance to fix that problem or get a refund when dealing directly with a manufacturer.
No matter how good you feel about the manufacturers, it is always a good idea to do inspections and due diligence for all your suppliers.
We are bringing here together years of experience in dealing with Chinese market.
Subscribe to our weekly Newsletter and receive updates via email.