Usually, it's best to work with a manufacturer for any given product and we have discussed benefits of working with a Chinese factory before. However, sometimes it's very hard for you to source from the manufacturer. This is why you might have to go through a China trading company. There are certain advantages of buying from a trader too as they provide the products based on all your requirements, quality standard, and target pricing.
So, it’s often a good idea to have an open mind and many times things can work out for both parties even when working with a trading company. Below are some of the benefits of working with good & reliable Chinese trading companies.
- Many trading companies spend on recruiting a strong sales team who are often quite motivated, enthusiastic, and quick to respond to all your requests. Also, an export-focused trading company’s sales team has a good command of the English Language.
- They can help in getting lower MOQs and even better pricing for your product because they buy in bulk or sometimes they have a strong past relationship with a manufacturer for that product. Many big trading companies also actually invest money in a factory but leave the daily operations to the manufacturer itself.
- You can source other products from them if the first few go well in terms of packaging, bundling, sample consolidation, warehousing, inspections, and shipping. If you manage to find a reliable trading company you could also work with them on a long-term basis for all these services so that you don't have to go through different companies.
- Your reliable trading company can vet other manufacturers whom you have sourced.
- Some traders are quite strong financially and even have a service of giving 20 to 60 Days credit terms to Amazon sellers. However, you need to do business with these traders initially and they should find you enough trustworthy to pay them back on time.
- Many trading companies give the sellers an option sending payments either by PayPal, Payoneer, or Trade Assurance.
We are bringing here together years of experience in dealing with Chinese market.
Subscribe to our weekly Newsletter and receive updates via email.